Internationalisation for Students of Artevelde University College
It is our goal to train all our students to become global citizens. That is why we devote a lot of attention to internationalisation. The European standard requires that at least 20% of the graduated students should have had an international experience, but Artevelde University College strives for 33% of mobile students.
All Flemish students can:
- Spend at least one semester at one of our partner institutions abroad in the context of their studies;
- Apply for an international internship;
- Enrol in joint degree programmes, excellence programmes and summer school courses.
Students who prefer not to travel abroad, will get a taste of different cultures thanks to the Internationalisation@Home initiatives:
- All programmes devote attention to global developments in their work field;
- Lecturers integrate foreign-language texts or teaching materials into their programme;
- We offer a variety of courses in English, encouraging Flemish and international students to take classes together;
- All local students can apply to become the buddy of an incoming international student.